If you are using mod_rewrite & find out some problem, you may need to do some debugging with the log write somewhere. For CentOS system with cPanel together with Apache or LiteSpeed, you may enabled mod_rewrite Debug Log as below.
- Edit Apache configuration located in “/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf“
- Find the corresponding VirtualHost for your domain which you want to debug.
- Add “RewriteLogLevel 9” underneath “UseCanonicalName” as below and save.
<VirtualHost 100.100.100.100:80> ... ... UseCanonicalName Off RewriteLogLevel 9 ... ... </VirtualHost>
- Restart Apache or LiteSpeed
- The Debug Log will be written in “/usr/local/apache/logs/error_log” file.